District 7 Director
10801 E. 61st. Terr.
Raytown, MO 64133
Platte, Clay, Carroll, Chariton, Ray, Jackson, Lafayette, Saline, Cass, Johnson, Pettis, Cooper
DISTRICT 7 BEGINNERS TRAPPING CLINIC
October 15th and 16th
* Sponsored by the Missouri Trappers Association and the Missouri Department of Conservation.
* Clinic will begin at 8:30 on the 15th at:
Habitat Flats Lodge
14585 Hwy. E
* All meals and lodging will be provided free of charge.
* Instructors will be some of the most experienced trappers in Missouri.
* All species of Missouri furbearers will be covered.
* Topics and activities will include equipment, regulations, skinning and fur handling, and traps will be set by instructors and attendees on Saturday and checked on Sunday.
* If extensive travel is required for attendees, lodging will be provided on Friday night, October 14th.
* For questions and to preregister, call text Clay Creech at 660-412-3225 or Trevor Sousley at 616-481-4121.
* Preregistration deadline is October 8th.